Creepy

.....so, k. Hijack away, kidnap away, whatever y'all wish. Im honoured it is on my thread.:lmao:

I really like #2. It looks almost B&W with the exception of the brick around the door and the small plant at its base. Almost like a natural selective coloring.

Chiller said:
.....so, k. Hijack away, kidnap away, whatever y'all wish. Im honoured it is on my thread.:lmao:

awww..that is so sweet.... are you sure your not a tad bit southern???:wink:

k terri... its in your corner... let us know...give us time to plan, and figure out who can feed the dragons while we are away....!!! :mrgreen:

:popcorn: Looks like a place I could really "get into"! Amazing shots - I'm thinking bad moon rising, candles, incense, and April Raven. What a shot that would be!!!:bigangel:

great shots Chiller, awesome scene, I bet you were freakin! and Ladies!! cool about all the meet up chat, whats up with this meet in DC, LaFoto is comin to town?? Daisy needs to get her US visa soon, or we will miss out on something here!

My friend is the Fire Chief of Memphis TN, so I will be down there some time this year for sure.. friends in NC too, and also a trip coming up in the spring to SC to see a new birds of prey center that has been built recently.

sooner or later all this chat will bring up a meet, can't wait!

There's so much going on in here and lots to look at in the last past months, but , I missed these creepy images. I really dig the tone in these shot Chiller.

Most reactions

Back