Creepy

That first one is great! Lovely composition.
You don't see stuff like this around here where I live.

Great series all togehter.

Chiller, you are one brave individual. I have a hard time looking at a cemetary from afar, much less exploring in one (just ask JonMikal). I always have to wait in the car at cemetaries.

Awesome photos though... creepy is right. You definitely captured it well.

great shots, really love the first one! I'm with &denekamp, there isn't anything like this where I live, but that's what makes TPF so great! nice photo of the door too, not sure it's one that I would have gone through...

terri said:
You should see it, too. :mrgreen:

OH MY GOSH!!! STOP IT!!! Once again, I just spewed tea all over the computer!

Aprilraven accused me of having a chicken in my bag once ... but it was just a feather or two from Tripoli ... don't ask ...

Holy cow ... where did Ravie go?!?

sorry, working here... someone has to make the money....

i got your big chicken.....pallie.

oh, look, a feather.... is it on holiday???

terri, whats the big chicken..?
really... dont listen to nicole...she has been off her meds a while...

Thanks everyone for your comments.
Terri..are you anywhere near Albany? I have friends that live there, and have been told aboot some of the cemeteries there. It would be cool to se them one day.
April & Anicole....you guys crack me up.:lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
Thanks everyone for your comments.
Terri..are you anywhere near Albany? I have friends that live there, and have been told aboot some of the cemeteries there. It would be cool to se them one day.
April & Anicole....you guys crack me up.:lmao: :lmao:
Albany is in deep southern Georgia, near the Florida state line. Atlanta is about a 4 hour drive from there, I'd guess. It's doable!! :D We need a Georgia meetup.

Maybe we could entice our fellow southern ladies over and have a shore nuff down-home good time! April, Anicole, are ya listening? ;)

The Big Chicken in Marietta..... :lmao: It's taken on cult status. Tain't nuthin' more than a ....well, a BIG chicken outside a chicken eatery. Why this is used as a point of direction around here ("Head up Hwy 41 and go 1 mile past the Big Chicken!" is beyond me.

Y'all are killin me with this "big chicken":scratch: Whatsa the big chicken.
Maybe we can get some of us canucks to come down to see y'all too. Im in:thumbup: :thumbup:

terri said:
Maybe we could entice our fellow southern ladies over and have a shore nuff down-home good time! April, Anicole, are ya listening? ;)

terri, God love you for calling us (Ravie and me, that is) ladies ... it's a stretch, but 'preciate it anyway! :wink:

You anywhere near Ft. Benning?!?! I'd do a trip in a FLASH if you were. I know the Ravester will be in as we are (obviously) joined at the hip. Can ya'll imagine if all us suth'n babes got together? :confused: Is there enough sweet tea to go around?! Oh the fun. It would have to be done in the winter as ya'll's (who is the fella with the apostrophe fetish? Rob? He'd have apoplexy over ya'll's, huh?) summers are as hideous as ours.

Ravester, think we can get through Atlanta this time without being strip searched and put in the tank for 24 hours? That trip to Tampa ... the hair is just now growing back from where they had to ... well ... never mind ...

Cannuck, sorry to hijack your thread ... again ... :D

you had to mention the tampa trip, didnt ya?? sheeze girl...subtle...all the way..,:er:
and heck yeah, i would go to hot-lanta in a heart beat...( are we talking flying??? **shivers** can we drive????) :confused:

maybe even get more people to show.... wouldnt we have a blast???

oh...sorry chiller, we did hijack... but it could be worse... its just a thread, we could just kidnap you in person...and put you under the cellar..!!!
thats how we lost anicole's last husband.....( sorry pallie for the bad memories...)

but he sure put up some nice rose bushes...didnt you think so? :fangs:

anicole said:
terri, God love you for calling us (Ravie and me, that is) ladies ... it's a stretch, but 'preciate it anyway! :wink:

You anywhere near Ft. Benning?!?! I'd do a trip in a FLASH if you were. I know the Ravester will be in as we are (obviously) joined at the hip. Can ya'll imagine if all us suth'n babes got together? :confused: Is there enough sweet tea to go around?! Oh the fun. It would have to be done in the winter as ya'll's (who is the fella with the apostrophe fetish? Rob? He'd have apoplexy over ya'll's, huh?) summers are as hideous as ours.

Ravester, think we can get through Atlanta this time without being strip searched and put in the tank for 24 hours? That trip to Tampa ... the hair is just now growing back from where they had to ... well ... never mind ...

Cannuck, sorry to hijack your thread ... again ... :D
Don't sweat the "ladies" comment. It's just that Southern hospitality I'm extending to ya'll. ;) Poor Chiller....we've hijacked the thread... I have to think about Ft. Benning and where it is. I'm thinking Hotlanta may not be the same after one of our meetups! :lol:

Most reactions

Back