What's new

Creepy?

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does this shot creep you out? I posted it in one of the theme forums and CrazyAva said it's creepy and my wife can't stand it. I put it on the monitor full size the other night when she wasn't looking and I left the room :greendev: She yelled at me :mrgreen:

45986823-L.jpg
 
photo gal said:
uhhhhhh yeah it's a bit creepy!

You're lucky she didn't do more than yell at ya!
That's also why I left the room ;)
 
Not too scary, but you might want to get checked for Jaundice :wink:
 
It is A BIT creepy (which I assume was the intention), but not so it would make me run from the room.
And hey, if you made her run from the room AFTER you had gone out first, you may well have placed yourself at a good spot and she, in all her fear, might have flung herself into your arms for shelter and ... and ... and ... you gave her shelter and ... warmth ... and reassurings ... and things went from there ... Just maybe ????? :bigangel:
 
it doesn't freak me out :confused: :mrgreen:

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom