What's new

Creve Coeur Lake

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
6,427
Reaction score
462
Location
St. Louis
Photos taken 2 days ago.

3533749906_dc87baa5b5.jpg
 
what lens? 10-20?

i like how wide the was shot.
very soothing colors as well.

nicely done :thumbup:
 
Thanks.

I used a 14mm prime lens on a Canon cropped body. I was experiencing with long exposure photo. I think I will go back again sometimes to take some more with different settings.

Since I cannot put any filters (i.e. ND) on the lens, so I need to wait until the sun had set. Before that time, I have to use a small aperture F/22. But when I took this shot, I should have using a larger aperture (F/11 - F/16) to get a better image quality. Well, that is what fun about photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom