What's new

Crisp Winter In Sydney Australia

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this in the late afternoon. Three shot stitched panorama.

group1img3349palmypano3.jpg
 
It's nice but you have a bit of a noticeable gradient in the sky.
 
It's nice but you have a bit of a noticeable gradient in the sky.

This is true. I guess with taking 3 exposures in different directions you get that? How do I overcome it ?
 
Another one from the same afternoon.

img3338web.jpg
 
Definitely looks better. Were you using a CPL filter when you took the shots?
 
Definitely looks better. Were you using a CPL filter when you took the shots?


No cpl was used. I used a 5DMkII and the EF24-70 f/2.8L though which I think gave me some vignetting on the edges.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom