What's new

Critique on my images...

Mate, many of the images are quite good.

A few things:

Get out of the Beginner Forum

Post images to this site, or point us to specific images. A general portfolio assessment is beyond the purview of this forum

Then ask for specific comments or critique. Best is if you seek out photographers rather than the general public. A lot of members here are still in the technique acquisition phase of their photography (or worse, the gear acquisition phase) so the comments you might get will be of little targeted use. If you seek out people who's work you respect it's fun to exchange pointers.

Have fun, welcome to The Photo Forum.
 
I like the outdoor portraits most, they really rock! In studio photos are a bit cold and hard. you may try some high-key pictures also ...
 
I really enjoyed the back lit outdoor photos. I have been working on this effect myself, but I'm still getting images that look like my 5 year old took them.LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom