Critique please?

Pedro_lopez

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do a lot of asking on here and not enough sharing. Well here's most of my favorite photos that I haven't showed you guys.

IMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0534.JPG
DSC_1509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I should say some not "most" since those were what I could find. But yeah there's a certain look I'm going for, trying to figure myself out with my photography. Let me know if you guys have any advice and also this might be odd but do you see my "personality" across the board with my photos?

I see lights in the darkness as a theme. I also see NICE sunstars from that lens on the street lights. The 18-pointed sunstars come from an odd-numered iris, one with 9 aperture blades in it; that is something to think about. (See Ken Rockwell's article on sunstars).

I see lights in the darkness as a theme. I also see NICE sunstars from that lens on the street lights.

Thank you! When I started learning about photography and read about the perfect times to shoot to get good lighting like the "golden hour" I felt limited. I like touring the city and searching for the light in the darkest hours, or coming up with my own way to light a situation or expose the photo. It's like a challenge I enjoy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back