kayayles TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #1 http://dailybooth.com/kkayayless/6177509 http://dailybooth.com/kkayayless/6177460
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #2 why dont you pick your favorite 10 and post it here. Nobody is going to critique you. [edit] I get it now. YOu want us to critic those 2 pics. I think #74 is better. You need to adjust your wb i think. Too blue in web and water part.
why dont you pick your favorite 10 and post it here. Nobody is going to critique you. [edit] I get it now. YOu want us to critic those 2 pics. I think #74 is better. You need to adjust your wb i think. Too blue in web and water part.
Morpheuss TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2010 Messages 596 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #3 number 74 looks pretty cool like looking up from the grass into a web the 75 i think would look better if you raised the camera above the blades of grass that are right infront of the lens making it look alittle blurry
number 74 looks pretty cool like looking up from the grass into a web the 75 i think would look better if you raised the camera above the blades of grass that are right infront of the lens making it look alittle blurry
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #4 You will get more responses if you POST the photos. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html I agree with the comments you have gotten so far. Both photos are monochromatic and quite busy. Check out some info on composition: List of photographic composition techniques - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_(visual_arts)
You will get more responses if you POST the photos. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html I agree with the comments you have gotten so far. Both photos are monochromatic and quite busy. Check out some info on composition: List of photographic composition techniques - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_(visual_arts)
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #5 Schwettylens said: I think #74 is better. You need to adjust your wb i think. Too blue in web and water part. Click to expand... Agreed... I took the liberty of adjusting the White Balance a bit... Original... My edit... I know they are very similar... But I think you can see the difference.
Schwettylens said: I think #74 is better. You need to adjust your wb i think. Too blue in web and water part. Click to expand... Agreed... I took the liberty of adjusting the White Balance a bit... Original... My edit... I know they are very similar... But I think you can see the difference.