Critique this now!!!...please. :)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing with the CLS on my D300. Any tips or suggestions?

2m64cc0.jpg

f0ox0h.jpg

2m4x8c6.jpg

34gt2c3.jpg

#1 is my favorite, mainly because smoke trails always intrigue me. I like how this one curls into a rose kind of figure, but I do have to say the flame does compete with the smoke.

#2: Not that interesting to me & looks rather soft??

#3: Smoked [powdered??] tennis balls? Interesting concept, but I think the composition is lacking. I think it might have seemed cooler if you couldn't see the floor.

#4: I'm not really feeling this. Just a bouncing ball...

#1 is my favorite, mainly because smoke trails always intrigue me. I like how this one curls into a rose kind of figure, but I do have to say the flame does compete with the smoke.

#3: Smoked [powdered??] tennis balls? Interesting concept, but I think the composition is lacking. I think it might have seemed cooler if you couldn't see the floor.

Hmmmm, interesting. I'll see what I can do with the tennis balls.

Anyone else?

Hmmmm, interesting. I'll see what I can do with the tennis balls.

Anyone else?

Play tennis:lol:

i think it looks tight. i like how the dust from the balls travels with through with it, nice effect!

The only thing that was wrong with these was that you put it into "Beyond the Basics", which is not meant to be a gallery. So I moved them over to the General Gallery.

Love the curling smoke in 1!

I like the concept of the tennis balls... but it would be awesome to have them bouncing in some sort of angle as if they were hit really hard and are now 'smoking'.

i like the tennis ball idea and the smoke swirls from the first pic.

very cool.

Most reactions

Back