Croc Hunter Dead

Archangel said:
yea as hobbes said..... if anyone wants to add anything else about steve then thats ok..... but from now on lets leave the semantics debate there shall we. Peace.

Well, I disagree with you regarding ending the thought process behind this thread…why the stifle? Isn’t this forum a democratic base for discussions and information? I thought the idea of exchanging thoughts was the norm and the amount of response in this thread shows a great deal of interest to issues that maybe would not be broached otherwise. Being a member since March this year, I have realized that there are many young folks from all over the world out there who have excellent and creative ideas and thoughts. Why not let the debate continue. I personally have found most of the comments and positions of the members very interesting.
Let the games begin again!!!

Paul

It is fine to have conversation about varying ideas, but when it turns to a personal attack on another member that's where the problem begins. These guidelines are posted in the FAQ section as well.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
I hear they've found numerous stingrays dead in apparent 'retaliation'.

Nice.:roll:

Yes, I heard this too. It's especially sad because we all know it's the absolute LAST thing that Steve Irwin would have wanted. Heck, if he'd have lived, he'd probably have pet the stinkray and given it sanctuary.

That's understandable, but I don't think there was an attack....I don't recall reading any name calling just challenges to someone thoughts. And I might add, I am not taking sides.

acsonpg said:
Isn’t this forum a democratic base for discussions and information?

Gee... I dunno... is it? I never made that presumption. I thought this place is privately owned. I don't feel entitled to anything here. I can join... or not.

Pete

Christie Photo said:
Gee... I dunno... is it? I never made that presumption. I thought this place is privately owned. I don't feel entitled to anything here. I can join... or not.

Pete

May be that's why I asked......does joining have anything to do with ownership and opinions? It seems there are many posters who are not members and are not excluded from offering their comments. I was not aware that my thoughts (within reason) were to be censored on this forum.

No thoughts are sensored on this forum...... unless they are insulting or directed at another member.
The only things not to be discussed on the forum, are in the forum guidelines and include religious beliefs and politics.

That's a reasonable and excellent position to be guided by.

BTW, since I've got your attention, who does own this forum????

acsonpg said:
That's a reasonable and excellent position to be guided by.

BTW, since I've got your attention, who does own this forum????

Chase, hobbes and more recently alison own the forum.... and they own me too :mrgreen:

hobbes28 said:
Chase and I are the forum owners.

That's very good to know.....thanks. Where are you folks located? U.S. or abroard?

I have enjoyed being a part of the fourm, it has greatly renewed my interests in photography and I hope I can contrubuite in some small way.

I own the forum....

...of the future.

Most reactions

Back