What's new

Crooked Teeth

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Colour version:

p473762447-4.jpg




...and B&W version:

p509209862-4.jpg



Thanks for viewing, and happy New Year everyone...
 
Where the crooked teeth? :D

I like.
 
Nice title, and the color version is much better in my opinion.
 
Looks like a door. :D
 
I see the "crooked teeth"- clever title! I like them both- I love the unique angel. ;)
 
I like the color color version slightly more, but both are beautiful! :thumbup: ;)
 
I love them. I prefer the colored one. Excellent title.
 
I like it, the color version best - well shot! :D

Daf
 
I really like this shot, especially the coloured one. I find the B&W version flat and think it might need more contrast

Thanks for sharing.
 
i definitely like the B&W version because that alone could do justice the feel the image is supposed to convey....
In color i would prefer a non tilted image taken from some more distant point from where the tree is fully within the frame; as such i don't vote for the colored one

Regards :D
 
+ 1 for the B&W.

This is the kind of image I rarely like in color and this one is no exception.

And a Happy, Happy to you too.
 
Thanks everyone. When I shot this I was thinking B&W, but when I was done processing the B&W I decided to give colour a try. I ended up liking the colour version better, by a hair.
 
Last edited:
Another vote for the B/W - would make a great cover for a scary novel!:thumbup:

Happy New Year :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom