What's new

Crooked Teeth

I like them both. However, I like the color version better. There are details in the tree bark that I can see better in it. :D
 
I like them both. However, I like the color version better. There are details in the tree bark that I can see better in it. :D
Thanks, Brent!
 
While the color version is a good solid photograph, the B&W version is just that much better. Nicely done.
 
While the color version is a good solid photograph, the B&W version is just that much better. Nicely done.
Thanks, Joel. I think that the B&W version is close but no cigar... but I can't put my finger on why.
 
Same. It's the dark right top corner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom