Croquet Ghost

Well, thanks for all the replies guys, alot of the ideas you've had could be right, but im really not sure.

For one thing, if it was a person i didn't notice then that could be right, but because it was a 2.5 sec exposure, i would of thought that she would have moved somewhat during the shot, thus blurring it. second thing is, i took a second photo seconds after the first (force of habbit, just incase first doesn't come out) and shes not there.

For her to already be standing there and stay completely still is understandable, but for her to leg it out of the shot in the couple of seconds before i took the second picture, without me noticing, thats where i can't see it being a person.

I understand you guys just have my word on this one that i didn't see her, it was 3am afterall and i was a little drunk by this point so you could be right. But i can tell you honestly that im not trying to hoax anyone. Just trying to get some idea of how that creepy women got in my nice shot of a tree......

Thanks again

Well I was gona go with the it was dark so you couldnt see her so its because of the exposure. but the light on the ground expands beyond the person. so you would have been able to see her.

The shadow isnt necessarily from her. there are lots of other shadows there from the tree. Look to the right of her. the shadows behind her look just like the shadows that are from the tree.

I was also thinking that there would be blurr from the long exposure. But there isnt. Now that your sayin she wasnt there for the shot after that picture is even more creapy. Post the picture that you took after this.

Oki lets looks at this logically.
The cape is the same darkness as the back ground, she could have litrially turnd around or bent over to pick something up :).

Now what is that lille ball doing there? right infront of her what is that?

Artemis said:
Now what is that lille ball doing there? right infront of her what is that?

The ghost was playin a spot of croquet. Possibly getting some practice in for ANGST (Annual National Ghosts & Spirits Tournament. ) ... they're sorta like the Olympics .... only the competitors have no pulse :thumbsup:

Well, can't see the mallet on her so i imagine she's going to rank very high in the final scoreboard......

ah yes, besides the whole, unexplained ghosty women in the photo, what do you all think of the shot in general?

I like how it came out, sorta reminds me of some of the old oil paintings you see.

I actually think the woman/ghost/figmant of your imagination adds to the picture somewhat, and makes it look almost mythological! :D good work yet again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back