Cross Processed

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used a small crop of this shot in my promo card, and wanted to show the whole thing. I've been digging the cross processed look lately. For some images, it really works, and I like the edginess it gives.

cross_pross.jpg

Oooh I really like this one! The lighting is amazing!

I can't imagine that a combination of your photography and post-shoot skills and Marg's (oh dear, I hope I spelt that correctly) natural talent infront of the lens a poor image could ever result. Wonderful as usual :)

I figured it'd look good. :wink:

Great shot....great pose, love the processing.

Thank you everyone. Btw, I shared this in another thread, but I'll post it here as well.

Here is the action I created to create this effect. The entire effect is done by manipulating curves in an adjustment layer, and this action creates that adjustment layer. You can double click the layer to see what's going on. Feel free to download this and use. Right click on it and "save as".

http://www.anti-rejection.com/images/tpf/Cross Process.atn

this would be cool for xmas time, green/red !!!!

looks nice

Thanks Thor.

Zen: Cross processing is developing color films with the wrong process, ie, slide film in c41, or negative film in E6. You get increased contrast and wild color shifts. Thank you for your comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back