Crosses

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Theres this church office near my house and right next to it were these three wooden crosses on top of a hill. I thought it was kind of neat so i took a few quick shots of it and this is what came out. *excuse the poor quality, bad scanner* Any comments are appreciated. Thanks

crosssunbehindedit.jpg

sunsidecross.jpg

3crosses.jpg

3crosssideangle.jpg

The second is nicely composed, if only the last of the three crosses wasn't cropped a bit...
The scan quality makes is hard to really critisise these, it ruins presentation quite a bit, as you see and say yourself ... I wonder if the prints are a lot sharper?

Ya i guess i didn't realize i was cutting part of the cross off when i took the picture. The prints are muchh clearer but its just my scanner creates such poor quality scans it looks horrible. Maybe my next roll of film ill have them put it on a disc or take them somewhere to be scanned. But as long as the prints are fine i guess im satisfied.

The scan quality makes is hard to really critisise these, it ruins presentation quite a bit, as you see and say yourself ... I wonder if the prints are a lot sharper?

Call me a freak (most do), but I like the scans. I like the effect that the sharpness or lack thereof gives to the feeling of these pictures. Compositionally excellent IMO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back