Crotch shot

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1005333_592771477412290_1264924196_n.jpg

It's a fun shot, but the one woman has dirty underwear!

Very cool Robin!
How many shots and adjustments did you have to do to get the positioning just right?

I like it. Usually this would be a very unflattering angle for faces, but it seems to work okay here.

The clipped highlights are really distracting. I like the shot, but think it could have been a ton better if it weren't so overexposed.

Dan.. Im not sure if there is an easy way not to make it as overexposed. If I use a flash, the flash will be on one side and it wont cover the whole frame because I used a fisheye. A macro flash would be perfect!

Very cool Robin!
How many shots and adjustments did you have to do to get the positioning just right?
Luckily no adjustment! I guessed the setting by putting the cam in the shadow. I also guessed the focal point and closed down the aperture. The DOF was pretty deep with the setting I had and the super wide angle. So I just put it on 10 sec timer and did it like 4X.

Did anyone spit on you?

ETA: Ok, that sounds potentially kind of bad. I meant that they all seem to be sticking their tongues out and was actually asking if anyone exhibited poor saliva control, with unfortunate results.

Did anyone spit on you?

ETA: Ok, that sounds potentially kind of bad. I meant that they all seem to be sticking their tongues out and was actually asking if anyone exhibited poor saliva control, with unfortunate results.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back