What's new

Crown/Cross

Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
5
Location
Morenci, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, when I graduated college a friend of mine made me a cross out of railroad spikes, with a crown made out of barbed wire. I was looking at it this morning and thought - that has some cool textures and stuff. So, I decided to take a few photos. Here is one that I thought was cool. tell me what you think.

 
Looks like you missed the focus and it's really hard to tell what that is.
 
Agree with Braineack, focus isn't quite there, and a little larger depth of field would help. Also, the cross is an incredibly strong and known symbol. I think it would read better if you moved things around to make the cross just a little more recognizable than it is now. It doesn't have to be straight on, just a little closer. Always remember that you know what your subject is based on your larger perspective. Your viewers don't have that perspective, so you need to make it a little more obvious for us.
 
I think your photo did not do this marvelous sculpture any favors.

I also think that your friend missed this sculpture completely. Do over. On both.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom