What's new

Cruizin and Hanging out.

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_5343B.jpg


After I got home, I noticed there was so much dynamic range with all the lights/moon etc that Im suprised it came out at all..

I will prob expirament with blending exposures pretty soon, just takes more time... lol
 
This one's wonderful!
And gives me ideas for a photo I once took ... I never THOUGHT about converting it ... seeing this, though, I think ... :scratch: .... just think ... that I might. And if only to see the effect!
So this one's also very inspiring!
 
nice lines in this shot, i also love that old car in the forground:)
night/lowlight shots are hard to get sharp, you did a great job.
 
Oh well :( ... mine just does NOT look good after I played with it and converted it in a way in which I have never converted a photo to b&w before and played even more and more :cry:

Since "my" moon was behind a thin layer of clouds, it now looks all wonky.
I'm not sure I'm ever going to show you my pic ... sniff-sniff.

Time for bed, anyway.
School re-opens tomorrow. Must be up early!
 
yeah, it looks really vintage.
 
Thanks for all the comps !!!

to be honest I did do a lot of dodging and burning on this too.

Also when I shot it I was allready thinking black and white.

sometimes many times a shot doesnt work color OR b&W nothing you can do

about it... sniff sniff... lol ( i wish it werent so.)

email it to me lafoto if your shy, I still want to see it... :D
 
I dig this one :thumbup:

The car adds a lot to the shot, giving at that nostalgic feel. But for some reason, I really like that there is a person visible too.

Something that is really overlooked, is b/w HDR. I played with this in Photomatix a bit. If you shot it in RAW, it has lots of potential. But, I would still recommend shooting again and bracketing. Looking forward to more if you try again.
 
Nice the car certainly helps to bring the shot out I think.
 
I think I would crop out the 2hr parking sign. It draws attention away from the rest of the photo, which is great, IMO.
 
lol, it's like stepping back in time with that car in the foreground. nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom