Crystal Blue Train

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this photo while I (& Clark Kent) was experimenting with different light sources for photo projects. This is 1 result of a blue light under a crystal train engine. Although the bright light was hard to control I thought it turned out pretty well. Train was setting (uneven) on a dark color jacket which gave it a slight downward angle. C/C welcome & thanks for looking!

Train-crystal-blu-0815f.jpg

That is really cool. We need to get together more often and combine are pea sized brains for more work!...lol

A) I doubt your brains are only peasized since you come up with quite amazing experimental work and pp creations, and b) I really like the outcome of your experiment here, and any time I see photos of this kind I say to myself: next time you try out something new, too. Only next time I again stick to the old and known... :roll:

So thanks for getting together, having ideas, putting them into photos, and inspiring me, too! :D

wow, very nice. I love how it is magically suspended and transparent!

Amazing photo! I thought the train was made of ice when I first saw the picture!

Ahhh another blue photo. That's is ver nice I like it a lot. Very brilliant concept!

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them. More projects such as this is in the works.

This one is truely impressive work Spacenut! I also like the fact that you love to experiment with light. Will be looking forward to seeing some more of your experiments. Good work.

Most reactions

Back