Crystal Blue Train

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this photo while I (& Clark Kent) was experimenting with different light sources for photo projects. This is 1 result of a blue light under a crystal train engine. Although the bright light was hard to control I thought it turned out pretty well. Train was setting (uneven) on a dark color jacket which gave it a slight downward angle. C/C welcome & thanks for looking!

Train-crystal-blu-0815f.jpg

ClarkKent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That is really cool. We need to get together more often and combine are pea sized brains for more work!...lol

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
A) I doubt your brains are only peasized since you come up with quite amazing experimental work and pp creations, and b) I really like the outcome of your experiment here, and any time I see photos of this kind I say to myself: next time you try out something new, too. Only next time I again stick to the old and known... :roll:

So thanks for getting together, having ideas, putting them into photos, and inspiring me, too! :D

MonteMama

Calmer than you, Dude.
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
wow, very nice. I love how it is magically suspended and transparent!

Ranger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Amazing photo! I thought the train was made of ice when I first saw the picture!

prue187

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ahhh another blue photo. That's is ver nice I like it a lot. Very brilliant concept!

OP
SpaceNut

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them. More projects such as this is in the works.

Scooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
This one is truely impressive work Spacenut! I also like the fact that you love to experiment with light. Will be looking forward to seeing some more of your experiments. Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics