CS3

hawee99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I can't seem to figure this out. When I change the brush size in photoshop, the brush size "changes" but I cant visually see the change in the brush size till I actually use it. Does that make sense. It's driving me crazy!!!!!

hmmm..... i see the size change without using it. i dunno why you cant

yup mine changes without using it...thought I think sometimes it might not. I dono

i had this once but it fixed itself. there is an option in the preferences though

Turn off Caps lock!

Beat me to it..

related user tip if anyone's interested, if not, just tell me to shut up: you can change brush sizes on the fly by pressing the bracket keys [ goes smaller, ] goes bigger

Beat me to it..

related user tip if anyone's interested, if not, just tell me to shut up: you can change brush sizes on the fly by pressing the bracket keys [ goes smaller, ] goes bigger

didn't know that. thanks for the tip

ha wow that's pretty funny. I had to turn my caps off to log onto photoforum and now its works. You guys rock. Thanks

ok. this is an old post, but now no matter what tool I click on that "move" hand is always there! I can't do anything in photoshop right now. Does that make sense?!

Most reactions

Back