What's new

CS4 Quick Mask Help

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Try as I may, I cannot seem to get Quick mask to work. I didn't change anything but when I click the button to enter quick mask ( so that I can see red on the covered areas and tweak them by painting white or black ) nothing happens. I do not see anything. I checked the options and Red is the chosen color. I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong and it is becoming very frustrating.
 
Do you have TeamViewer? if not, Get it and Ill watch your screen and try help you out.
(its free)
contact me via PM if you wish to do it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Well, I figured out the problem, if anyone else has run into this. Its a glitch and can be fixed by setting preferences to the default. You do this by holding ctrl ALT and shift when starting cs4. It will prompt you to delete the old settings. This problem began after I changed a bunch of random settings. Most of which I can live with out if it means having my mask work.
 
ooh thanks burst :) just learned a new trick :P not that Ill need it anytime soon... hopefully.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom