What's new

CSI: The Primary Crime Scene

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for my walk this afternoon and I came across the scene of a recent murder. (I think it was the cat.)

Joe

crime_scene_zps711d405f.jpg
 
LOL, it looks like the bird volatilized!
 
once I was walking along the river and I saw a pool of blood and some rubber gloves.

The cops here like to litter their gloves around like territorial markings, so I'm not sure if it was a coincidental "what did the dogs get into" or a "wtf happened here" situation.

maybe both?
 
Yeah, must be a cat - birds of prey are much neater. I once had a small falcon eat a finch in my back yard and all that was left was one fleck of down and a tiny blood droplet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom