What's new

CupCakes ?

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My sister brought these over and I thougth I'd take a pic before they were devoured.. Family thought I was insane..

Comments??

thanks,


510993926_TZWkt-L.jpg


510993645_HRjzh-L.jpg
 
the first one would be a great stock photo. these are good, real good.
 
you're making my mouth water! Hope they were as good as they looked! yum!
 
these are not good pictures... for my diet plan!!! lol, now i REALLY want to eat cupcakes!!!

wonderful, i think they look great and are very clear,colorful and "inviting". :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom