Cuppa

Nice one...I can almost smell that fine aroma steaming off the coffee cup.

Nice comp - could use a little room on the left side. Watch your highlights though. You've clipped them an lost detail as a result.

Nice comp - could use a little room on the left side. Watch your highlights though. You've clipped them an lost detail as a result.

Ya I noticed that at especially at the bottom left of the cup very annoying..

Ya I noticed that at especially at the bottom left of the cup very annoying..

Did you shoot in raw? If so, you may be able to recover some.

I agree that this is a bit tightly cropped. However is makes me want to at least smell that cup o' joe, since I don't drink the stuff myself.

This would be worth setting up again. Highlights on a smooth white surface? Very easy to push it over the top. Nice job though :thumbup:

You took this just before it went to a customer right?

I really like it. The only nitpick is that, as others have noted, the highlights are a bit blown on the saucer and cup. And you could use just a touch more room on the left side. Other than that it's really nicely done.

Best,
Jake

The mug and coffee are good but I think you got too much brown going on here. A different color table or background (black?) would work better.

Most reactions

Back