What's new

Curious Eyes

Nidhi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
543786919_f2fb608481_o.jpg


Curiosity, to know new and unfamiliar things, is common in every child. Even in a small remote village children are fascinated by their own actions captured in a video. For some it’s magic, for some it’s scary and for some it’s just fun of technology.

Thanks and regards.
 
Wow, I really like this shot! Great composition and DOF. They look so intrigued!!
 
great capture! I love all the expressions! good job getting so many of their faces in view.

JC
 
love the "fill-the-frame" attitude and change of conventional angle of the shot. 17 eyeballs, different facial expressions, excellent skin tones & reflections - its super in all possible ways ! very well done on this one.

PS : mind if I ask the aperture you used here ? f/2.8 or lower ? :)
 
love the "fill-the-frame" attitude and change of conventional angle of the shot. 17 eyeballs, different facial expressions, excellent skin tones & reflections - its super in all possible ways ! very well done on this one.
Thanks Sayambhu.

PS : mind if I ask the aperture you used here ? f/2.8 or lower ? :)
f2.8, 1/50, 400
 
Very strong image. Awesome capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom