Curious: What's your favourite donuts

Guess what I had lastnight!? A cruller and hot chocolate, AND I DIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott WRG Editor said:
photong said:
Guess what I had lastnight!? A cruller and hot chocolate, AND I DIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SLUT!! oh wait....

How can I be a slut? I'm faithful to one doughnut!!! Hot chocolate is just in it for the benifits. Not to mention my organs. We get along well, and no one minds.... :twisted:

photong said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
photong said:

YOU SLUT!! oh wait....

How can I be a slut? I'm faithful to one doughnut!!! Hot chocolate is just in it for the benifits. Not to mention my organs. We get along well, and no one minds.... :twisted:

Hmmm.. I guess I have to reevaluate my thoughts on food relationships :)

That works. But did you know every link opens into a new window? I can't tell if that's because you're using frames or not, as the main page won't load for me, just the links.

But now I've got to go out so can't look at your site. :mrgreen:

oriecat said:
It's a super yummy 'biscuit' (cookie for us yanks) from Aus. Covered in chocolate.

http://www.arnotts.com/Biscuits/OurBiscuitsP.asp?BID=79

Yeah Tim Tams are the absolute summit of Choclate biscuits here in Aussie land, Back when i was in high school we used to get Japanese exchange students and before they left to return home they'd load up on Tim Tams coz they don't sell them in Jap land. :p

Must try the Tim Tam straw trick sometime. :D

ferny said:
That works. But did you know every link opens into a new window? I can't tell if that's because you're using frames or not, as the main page won't load for me, just the links.

But now I've got to go out so can't look at your site. :mrgreen:

Yeah I know. Because it's a pain to press the back button all the time.

And right now only half (maybe not even) of my images are up. I'm too lazy and busy with Christmas to finish :(

Will help if I said I *sorta* lied? Now that I think about it, once in a GREAT WHILE, if I'm having some sort of unusual craving for it, I'll eat a plain glazed doughnut, heated up in the microwave for about 5 seconds...but that only happens about twice a year maybe. :)

I'm with you on that one Corry! I like them every now and again, but I never really latched on to the donut craze...call me crazy but I'd rather have a Kolache!

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back