Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)
4855897670_75c9420c58_b.jpg

2)
4855372105_17fb9d1f28_b.jpg

Last edited:
That's a winner. I like the bird's eye view and (obviously) the interesting lines.

The blacks are a bit too crushed for my taste in the first one (or you bumped up the contrast too much, could be either or really) Other than that I really love it.

Also in the second one the b&w really does something to almost eliminate the existing depth of the image. Almost makes it feel as if they are walking on the wall! (Of course until you notice the shadow separating the stairs and wall) I really like this one a lot as well.

Better tones in the second one, though a slight darkening in the darks wouldn't hurt! Just my opinion :)

I really like the first one. Kind of like a charcoal drawing. I'm on the fence on the second one. The faint corner of the wall is messing with me at the moment. I didn't notice it at first but now that I have I can't take my eyes off it.

Thanks shmne, for your input.

I pushed the blacks and contrast because I really wanted to define that line on the edge of the bench. Perhaps a little too far.

On the second I had a hard time setting the dark tone. I would tend to lose too much detail in the man.

Bent, do you mean that faint vertical seam line? I was torn on that. I like it more that it adds the tiniest bit of detail to that large white mass. Without it, I kept wanting to do a portrait crop instead.

Most reactions

Back