What's new

Cut Field

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Latest slow shutter speed shot :)
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look.


Cut Field

 
Which national flag is that again? ;)
 
It looks like a slow shutter speed, extreme close-up version of this other photo :)
 
Loved it; truly Modern Art :D
:) thanks Nandakumar!
Which national flag is that again? ;)
lol Paul, it does kinda look like a flag! never noticed that before.
It looks like a slow shutter speed, extreme close-up version of this other photo :)
Now that is the second time one of my shots has been compared to Rhine II, I'm on the fence as to whether that is a good thing or a bad thing ;)
Looks like a bad case of "Dustus on the sensorus"!
DOH! I didn't even see them till you said that! ARGH! I even tried to clean it myself, apparently not very successfully but I'm on it! Just learned about "dust delete data", time to RTFM again and figure this out!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom