Cute Christmas

XcaliburGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's one of my favorites from decorating the tree.

It's my 10 year old sister, Kelly Noelle. I'm open for comments/suggestions.

KellyNoel.jpg
[/img]

i like the picture, its very clear!

what type of camera are you using?

md

Canon Digital Rebel...I love it. It's my first "serious" camera.
I think I used the auto-focus on this one. I don't think I would've had the time to manually focus it so crisply, as it was candid.

Neat shot and a great memento.
These pics from Digital Rebels and 10D's are what's keeping the price up so stop posting! Then the price will drop and I can afford my 10D.
BTW, how long did that cookie survive after you took the shot?

mrsid99 said:
Neat shot and a great memento.
These pics from Digital Rebels and 10D's are what's keeping the price up so stop posting! Then the price will drop and I can afford my 10D.
BTW, how long did that cookie survive after you took the shot?

i hope she didn't eat it, it looks like an ornament! haha. wow, the clarity on that photo is amazing!

Haha...actually, it's a Christmas tree ornament that just looks like a gingerbread cookie. But if it was real, not long.

About the Rebel and the 10D, I know what you mean, I was all set to buy a used G2 for $350 or so. Then I was stressing-out at the last minute about the noise levels, so I thought I'd just look at the sample pics from the Rebel....Next thing I knew I was gleefully shelling out $999.99. (Not to mention extra $300 or so for the 1gig memory card and the 3 year extended warrenty the sales-guy pressured me into.)

Here's one I took of my cousin at Thanksgiving. The bright colors of the toy kitchen were distracting, so I used Paint Shop Pro to make all but her and the phone black and white.

KaylaTelephone.jpg

Most reactions

Back