What's new

marthaeagray

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I am currently studying a new course and have been told that I cant use cyanotype because of the hazards of the disposals of potassium ferricyanide and ferric ammonium citrate. I believe the two chemicals mixed together in the quantities used for cyanotype are safe to use and dispose of. Does anyone know of any evidence or scholarly/scientific articles that can prove its safety to help me out?
 
Also look at your local laws on disposal of waste. You may find that you have to take Chem,s to an approved disposal site.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom