CycloCross Images

GeneralBenson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fullertonimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks. Thought I would share some images I shot over the weekend. I happened upon a great cyclocross event over the weekend? Had I known about it, I probably would have planned on shooting it anyways, but I didn't even know. But I got lucky and drove by on a free sunday afternoon, with all my gear in my car. I had just come of of shooting in the mountains, and was headed to Estes Park for more shooting/pie, I passed the event and decided to do that instead. Still went to EP for pie afterwards...
smile.gif

For those who don't know, CX is one of the crazier forms of bike racing, and is somewhat equivalent to cross-country running, or even more like a steeple chase for horses. It's an all-terrain race on bikes that are somewhere between road racing bike and mountain bikes. Courses will go from pavement, to dirt, to mud, to obstacle like going up stairs that require dismounting and running with you bike on your shoulder. Pretty wacky stuff.

Well anyways, I thought I would share a few of the images on here. More images, backstory, a quick bunch of thoughts on shooting subject matter outside of your usual thing, and bullet point on what I've been up to can be found here on the Fullerton Images Blog.

All images shot with Pentax gears: two K-7's, a DA* 16-50/2.8 on one and a DA* 200/2.8 on the other.

Cheers, and enjoy!

FullertonImages-101017-1332-LoRes.jpg

FullertonImages-101017-1295-LoRes.jpg

FullertonImages-101017-9933-LoRes.jpg

FullertonImages-101017-1330-LoRes.jpg

FullertonImages-101017-1397-LoRes.jpg

FullertonImages-101017-9883-LoRes.jpg

Just in case you were wondering where these guys got their start. :lmao:

2974883647_205a8d7cb6_z.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back