Cyclocross Race

Holy Macro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pics I took of my buddy competing in a local cyclocross race.

Comment and critique please.

DSC_0331-1.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

DSC_0372-1.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I absolutely love the wide one. Interesting, I think the normally ugly barriers are a nice lead-in line for this shot.

Nice work. #2 is my fav. Cyclocross is TOUGH. I was never any good, but I always enjoyed it and the races are like a big party. Good times.

I LOVE shot #3 - I like the details that pop with this image - the mud stained face, the gloves with bones on them, downturned grimace of exertion. Well done Macro - enjoy your work :)

Nice work. #2 is my fav. Cyclocross is TOUGH. I was never any good, but I always enjoyed it and the races are like a big party. Good times.

Always a good time to be had at bike races. Best I ever placed in ’cross was sixth. The look on the subject's face brings back too many aches and pains! Sweet stuff. :thumbup:

nice, esp the second one. Really looks like hard work!

Thank you poly.

Actually, you'd be surprised. Taking the shots was very easy!

:mrgreen:

I like the crop on number 3. Good work.

I absolutely love the wide one. Interesting, I think the normally ugly barriers are a nice lead-in line for this shot.

Thank you!

They are fun events to be at, good people...lot's of cow bell.

Good times.

I LOVE shot #3 - I like the details that pop with this image - the mud stained face, the gloves with bones on them, downturned grimace of exertion. Well done Macro - enjoy your work :)

Thank you honey!

Always a good time to be had at bike races. Best I ever placed in ’cross was sixth. The look on the subject's face brings back too many aches and pains! Sweet stuff. :thumbup:

6th place is pretty solid!

Cheers.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another shot from a different race...

Pete3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back