What's new

Cypress and Foot

jenko

TPF Supporters
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
652
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0cypress_zpsdab83c2f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oops ... link was broken . I could see the image on this computer, but not on my phone. Then I erased the cookies on this one and couldn't see it.

Image should be showing now ... ?
 
Yes, it shows. I see two feet. I'm not a big fan of this photograph.
 
I think maybe the branches cropped off along the bottom of the frame make it a little visually bus. Without those and the photo ending above them, it seems like it would clean up the composition and bring the viewer's eye more to the flowing fabric and the foot - which I like and is an interesting contrast to the texture of the wood. (The other foot seems placed a little awkwardly which I suppose would be hard not to do standing on a surface like this!).

I might play around with some cropping and/or the contrast and see if minimizing the other foot and emphasizing the one in the foreground would work.
 
Good ideas, vintagesnaps. Appreciate your feedback! I'll try playing with the crop a bit and see what I can do.
 
I really wanted to comment on a picture you posted, so my brain didn't process the title... it says "foot" and those are feet in your picture... I can't give you anything because... well... I have a thing with feet... I don't like them, can't look at them at all!
So... bad, bad picture ;)
 
I keep thinking the foot/feet should be a little grubby, muddy, grimy as if the person just climbed the tree after trekking through the swamp.

I'm guessing that was not your take at all eh?
 
I really wanted to comment on a picture you posted, so my brain didn't process the title... it says "foot" and those are feet in your picture... I can't give you anything because... well... I have a thing with feet... I don't like them, can't look at them at all!
So... bad, bad picture ;)

You should not have told me that, maria! I have a few foot photos ... so, if you ever make me mad (which is doubtful since you are always very kind) but IF you do, I will know to send you all of my foot photos!!! :razz:


I keep thinking the foot/feet should be a little grubby, muddy, grimy as if the person just climbed the tree after trekking through the swamp.

I'm guessing that was not your take at all eh?

That is an idea to consider, for sure. But yeah, at the time I was think more along the lines of what vintagesnaps mentioned.
 
I really wanted to comment on a picture you posted, so my brain didn't process the title... it says "foot" and those are feet in your picture... I can't give you anything because... well... I have a thing with feet... I don't like them, can't look at them at all!
So... bad, bad picture ;)

You should not have told me that, maria! I have a few foot photos ... so, if you ever make me mad (which is doubtful since you are always very kind) but IF you do, I will know to send you all of my foot photos!!! :razz:
Do not! Please do not do that!!! I can't explain you enough how awful that punishment would be!

Here... here I promise I'll behave!

angel32.gif
 
I really wanted to comment on a picture you posted, so my brain didn't process the title... it says "foot" and those are feet in your picture... I can't give you anything because... well... I have a thing with feet... I don't like them, can't look at them at all!
So... bad, bad picture ;)

You should not have told me that, maria! I have a few foot photos ... so, if you ever make me mad (which is doubtful since you are always very kind) but IF you do, I will know to send you all of my foot photos!!! :razz:
Do not! Please do not do that!!! I can't explain you enough how awful that punishment would be!

Here... here I promise I'll behave!

angel32.gif

:lol:

I watched The Chipmunks as a kid. I am aware of the irony in that image!
 
do you believe me now?!

graphics-angels-387946.gif


please... I'll do anything...
 
It's a deal!

I just loled in my office! Thanks :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom