What's new

Cypress and Foot

Oh God I did it again!

how to explain my laughing now!?


Thanks! I haven't laughed this much in days!
 
lol, I know, my husband must think I am a mad woman laughing in my studio! :)

Okay, fair warning maria: I am about to post a revision of this image!
 
Okay, so here is a revision. I took vintagesnaps suggestions and tightened up the bottom of the frame as well as burning out the back foot.

0cypress2_zpsfa114d10.jpg
 
...Okay, fair warning maria: I am about to post a revision of this image!

Oh my....


I hope I could resist my curiosity and not open that thread...



No... gotta see it...
 
oh no!!! you posted it here!
I thought you'll post a new thread...



....headache....


going now...
 
...Okay, fair warning maria: I am about to post a revision of this image!

Oh my....


I hope I could resist my curiosity and not open that thread...



No... gotta see it...

Hey, if you are feeling daring, I do have several other foot photos!!! :lol:
 
Hey, if you are feeling daring, I do have several other foot photos!!! :lol:
my computer froze after this sentence! Seriously. Had to restart computer.

bad, bad thread!


Sorry I hijacked your thread, I leave now, so you get a proper feedback ;)
 
Okay, now my husband must really think I have gone mad!!!!
I'm in a bit worse situation here...
We moved to a new building and they put me in the office with the person I don't get along.She was kind of superior when I got the job few years back, and caused me many troubles. We didn't speak until the last week when we agreed to at least say "Good morning" and drink morning coffee together.
She never saw me laugh, until now :)
 
Okay, now my husband must really think I have gone mad!!!!
I'm in a bit worse situation here...
We moved to a new building and they put me in the office with the person I don't get along.She was kind of superior when I got the job few years back, and caused me many troubles. We didn't speak until the last week when we agreed to at least say "Good morning" and drink morning coffee together.
She never saw me laugh, until now :)

Oh nooo, that sounds awful. Just give me the email of whoever decided to make you share an office with her and I will send them foot photos that will have them running for the hills!
 
It's a promise? ;)

I've asked for a transfer... we'll see
 
I thought at first it now seemed a little too tight, but it might be the other foot not being in the picture at all - the way she's standing it seems awkward (because at that angle there needs to be a foot below the skirt on the right side otherwise how could she be standing there??).

I'm thinking burning enough to darken the foot some so it blends in with the tree and it doesn't stand out, while maybe if need be lightening the foot in the foreground a little to enhance it. Seems to be a memorable type photo that would be worth spending some time tweaking (altho I can drive myself bananas being picky on tweaking!).
 
I thought at first it now seemed a little too tight, but it might be the other foot not being in the picture at all - the way she's standing it seems awkward (because at that angle there needs to be a foot below the skirt on the right side otherwise how could she be standing there??).

I'm thinking burning enough to darken the foot some so it blends in with the tree and it doesn't stand out, while maybe if need be lightening the foot in the foreground a little to enhance it. Seems to be a memorable type photo that would be worth spending some time tweaking (altho I can drive myself bananas being picky on tweaking!).

Thanks again! Really appreciate you taking the time.

I was thinking the same thing: how could she be standing. But if someone did not see the original, it may just look like she is stepping upward or the other leg is lost in the shadows? I don't know.

I will try another version of it later with the back foot present but subtle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom