D.C. TPF Meetup #?? (ummmmm I lost track)

MommyOf4Boys said:
JM, this shot is so clear and sharp. I just cannot seem to do this!! What camera and lens did you use for this? I guess I just need to keep practicing, because I have a good camera, decent lenses, so mine is user error!! hahaa

i shoot a D70s with the el cheapo kit lens.

thanks guys...we had a good time!

Another image or to that slipped through the cracks on my initial posting from yesterdays meetup.

Guard
20060309132654_guard.jpg

MyCameraEye said:
Another image or to that slipped through the cracks on my initial posting from yesterdays meetup.

Guard
20060309132654_guard.jpg

:lmao: you caught this guy in true form. i actually think he's on meds "...break your momms'a back" :lol:

When you have a job as boring as his, you have to find ways to entertain yourself. He was walking the cracks and all the lines in the stonework. Jon, I think you are right; he might have been heavily medicated. He was a bit odd; he asked me two different times if I was with the press. He also asked me, "Would be upset, I said, "upset about what". He said, "About when you get home and find while you were taking all of these pictures you had your lens cap on". I just let out a small chuckle to humor the medicated man, smirked and went on my way.

I effing love these pics. I need to go to DC or something.

great series... good to see you all out and about! :thumbup:

So funny.
(And others are sooooo good).
Can't wait to meet you all in April!!!

Aww...man...I hate being so busy, I have to miss all the meetups :p

Awesome shots everyone...would anyone be interested in Sat. 18 for a meetup either here or there?

OK, so I finally finished working on the pictures from my sister's wedding, and so I finally have time to do some other stuff. As such, here are my pics from the last DC meetup when JonMikal, Scott, and I met up and hung out at the Supreme Court.

Enjoy, thanks for looking and sorry for being so late in getting these up.

1. Construction Barrels
20060314222632_dsc_0759.jpg

2. One boring, lonely job at the Supreme Court
20060314223327_dsc_0786.jpg

3. JonMikal showed us the secret of his technique. I managed to get a shot of it, but JM made me swear I'd never post it. Instead, I give you this nice shot that I took from the hip.
20060314223525_dsc_0808.jpg

4. This was my first attempt at a zoomer
20060314223749_dsc_0818.jpg

5. The United States Supreme Court
20060314224137_dsc_0830.jpg

Most reactions

Back