MyCameraEye
TPF Noob!
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #31
Very nice shots Jo. One thing I would have done with your last shot is align the left top of the supreme plum with the top of the shot,
MyCameraEye said:Very nice shots Jo. One thing I would have done with your last shot is align the left top of the supreme plum with the top of the shot,
jocose said:Not sure I'm following you...
MyCameraEye said:I doubt I'll be around that weekend in April.
MyCameraEye said:Open Stryper season opens then so I will most likely be out fishing.
(MyCameraEye said:If the weather is bad and it rians, I may show my face.
MyCameraEye said:Rotate the shots about 4 degrees counter clockwize so that the left top of the court is aligned with the frame.
It's no big deal, it's still a awesome shot and the zoomer is sweet.
LaFoto said:You're kidding me here, eh? :hertz:
Won't they still swim in their waters the weekend after "ours". We're coming in from GERMANY, after all! And you consider going FISHING!?!?!?(
)
You can't seriously be wishing rain upon us, now can you? Just so you can come around? What kind of vibes are those for THE FIRST BIG INTERNATIONAL TPF MEET-UP!?!?!?!?!? And what does that "P" in TPF stand for, hm? HM?
Photography, man!
Photography.
And you speak of RAIN!?!?!?!?!??!?
LaFoto said:You're kidding me here, eh? :hertz:
Won't they still swim in their waters the weekend after "ours". We're coming in from GERMANY, after all! And you consider going FISHING!?!?!?(
)
You can't seriously be wishing rain upon us, now can you? Just so you can come around? What kind of vibes are those for THE FIRST BIG INTERNATIONAL TPF MEET-UP!?!?!?!?!? And what does that "P" in TPF stand for, hm? HM?
Photography, man!
Photography.
And you speak of RAIN!?!?!?!?!??!?
JonMikal said:jocose, when are you going to stop posting goofy shots of me? i'll have to go back through my bag and dig out a few i was hesitating with...not now![]()
i'm with ya Scott. rain or shine, scoob and i are out of the meet-up as well. more pressing issues to deal with.
jocose said:Corinna,
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. First of all, he's a total lame-o! and second of all I'LL BE THERE!!!!
MyCameraEye said:I just have other things in my life aside from photography and no one has really contacted me via PM saying, hey were are going to be here or there what time can you make it or what ever. hell, I do not even know where all are meeting and it seems like you have schedules to follow and tours and hotels that are out of the way in some cases so I will be fishing. There's nothing like hauling in a 54 inch rock fish!