D100 ISO

Sminarik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I am new to using a DSLR and have a question about ISO (I am cross-posting in the newbie forum too).
Regardless of what I set my ISO to, the photo data always says that the photo ISO is set at 1600. It shows it in red as if it is an error.

Any thoughts on what is going on?
Thanks!

20190226_102417.jpg20190226_102356.jpg

Your photos are broken for me but if it’s a D100 and ISO is red it means you’ve bumped the ISO threshold higher then the camera normal operating range.

Your photos are broken for me but if it’s a D100 and ISO is red it means you’ve bumped the ISO threshold higher then the camera normal operating range.

Thanks Tom! The thing is, it reads 1600 no matter what I manually set the ISO to. For example, reads 1600 when I set the ISO at 200. I'm stumped.

I solved it! Sorry for the bother!

There is another option in the CSM menu for ISO Auto. Mine was turned on. And since I was doing a ISO calibration with the cap on it was automatically shifting to 1600. Doh!

I solved it! Sorry for the bother!

There is another option in the CSM menu for ISO Auto. Mine was turned on. And since I was doing a ISO calibration with the cap on it was automatically shifting to 1600. Doh!

I was about to respond with this, glad you figured it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back