D3 Price drop on Amazon!

shivaswrath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every now and then I'll check items I have added to my Amazon cart, my wish list some would say - saw the D3 dropped $300 to $4697 - awesome, that's like a 24mm f/2.8 prime's worth!

Just thought I'd see if anyone else noticed the "slippage" at other retailers with the D700 on the horizon. . .

Personally, if it slips to low $4000's, I would reconsider a D700 purchase (despite size differences). . . .

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have browsed around Amazon.com a few times in the past and noticed that their prices are much lower than those I could find here in Sweden so my question is do I have to pay duty for ordering stuff on amazon.com from outside the US?

Every now and then I'll check items I have added to my Amazon cart, my wish list some would say - saw the D3 dropped $300 to $4697 - awesome, that's like a 24mm f/2.8 prime's worth!

Just thought I'd see if anyone else noticed the "slippage" at other retailers with the D700 on the horizon. . .

Personally, if it slips to low $4000's, I would reconsider a D700 purchase (despite size differences). . . .

So you should make a public 'wish list' in case some anonymous benefactor wants to buy it for you .... :lmao:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
2009 is going to rock for Nikon bodies - the comeback is on the horizon!! Cannonites beware. . .

in all seriousness though, this is a sign of the D3x for sure, which is going to be great for Pro's choosing between a 1DsMk3.

man you nikoners can get a decent 24mm F2.8 prime for around 300? thats awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back