4215828752_4391dfa7cf.jpg

4215830384_16727ab346.jpg

30 second exposer , Wide angle.

4215054645_f244188231.jpg

4215052311_32ae124e54.jpg

4215822038_da1c3aa7df.jpg

Nick

C&C Please

The first picture is a bit confusing to my eye. Did you want a picture of the top of the post, or the yard? If the post, you chopped it off and it's lost. If the yard, it's out of focus. I think the moss and snow on top of the post would make an interesting close up. Try to make your center of interest the dominant component of your picture, and the background as unobtrusive as possible, as you did with the dog and cat. The chain picture is rather like the first one; perhaps move around so the chain is emphasized more? Generally speaking one should not look down on the subject, especially pets and people. Try getting down to their level and focus on their eyes. The cat is a bit underexposed. I hope this is constructive, helpful criticism.
JSD

I like the first pic, but try to get background more blurred, and the foreground more in focus (on the bottom right), i think it would look nicer this way. You could also try to crop it.

Look into some composition tutorials, check this website, very useful articles: photoinf
Thanks

The first picture is a bit confusing to my eye. Did you want a picture of the top of the post, or the yard? If the post, you chopped it off and it's lost. If the yard, it's out of focus. I think the moss and snow on top of the post would make an interesting close up. Try to make your center of interest the dominant component of your picture, and the background as unobtrusive as possible, as you did with the dog and cat. The chain picture is rather like the first one; perhaps move around so the chain is emphasized more? Generally speaking one should not look down on the subject, especially pets and people. Try getting down to their level and focus on their eyes. The cat is a bit underexposed. I hope this is constructive, helpful criticism.
JSD

Thankyou too very helpful :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back