What's new

D50 to D90...what a difference!

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a D90 and man, do I love it. I felt dirty shooting these @ ISO1000, but amazingly it worked well. This car show was my first attempt with this camera so I know there is a ton of room to improve. Since it shoots so much faster than my D50, I had to play around with some HDR. Hope you like it because I certainly do.

All shot with the tamron 28-105/2.8

main.php


main.php


main.php
 
Tamron 28-105 f/2.8, that's a new one to me... I like the first photo, colors are great and so is the focus.

Looks like some tough conditions to shoot in but you did good for your first time out with the new camera.

Congrats!
 
Tamron 28-105 f/2.8, that's a new one to me... I like the first photo, colors are great and so is the focus.

Looks like some tough conditions to shoot in but you did good for your first time out with the new camera.

Congrats!
Thanks:)

That lens is pretty damn heavy. I've only had it for a couple of weeks but so far I'm really enjoying its versatility.
 
Last edited:
Wait, I thought that was a typo. Tamron actually makes a 28-105 f/2.8??
Oh, and nice pics... D90 is indeed a leap, I upgraded from D70s and still felt a big jump.
 
The D90 pushes the reds extremely - be careful in post processing so you're not getting carried away!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom