What's new

D7000 battery door a little tight

K12123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've owned both the d3100 and the d5100 and their battery doors were pretty loose. I just got the d7000 and when I put the battery in, the door was pretty tight. It clicks, but I'm concerned that something is wrong with it. Is it the weather sealing that's why it's tight? Thanks in advanced.
 
What do you mean by tight? Hard to close as in resistance against pushing down, or is the door "too big" for the hole? Cause mine is just rightt.
 
I guess a little bit of resistance, but idk, it's not as ready to close as my d3100 and 5100, thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom