d750 Advice

I have a 750 and I like it. I have two lens 24 70 f2.8 nikon and a sigma 70 200 f2.8. I found coming from a d5100 dx like the d90 the weight of the 750 and the lenses where the second most noticeable difference in comparison. I can't say that a grip would improve the ergonomics cause I have not used one before.

I would say that considering you travel and are happy with you're current lens range then it might be easier to go with the kit option, that at least means you only have to carry one lens around. Plus a new 24 70 is going to cost more then the camera at this stage wouldn't it ?( a f2.8 I mean)

Thanks for the input everyone. I see that the grip is included for free right now, which I would probably sell and just recoup some money. I do think that the 24-120 is worth a shot for travel/all around purposes. As it is, the laptop, body and lens will take up almost half my carry on weight! I used to have the 24-70, and yes it would basically double the price of the purchase!

Pulled the trigger last week a couple hours before leaving to visit some friends in Amsterdam. Absolutely love it so far! Here's a couple pics and will post some more once back.

20t0zzc.jpg

2qveam1.jpg

2h7e6ib.jpg

Your shots are good though for travel, I tend to recommend the Olympus OMD EM1 mkII with the pro grade lenses.
Weather sealing, smaller size and ridunkulous Image Stabilization

I actually don't know much about Olympus at all, but that does sound ideal for travel!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back