What's new

D90, 70-200 2.8 VR1, 18-105 VR, D90 Grip (Feeler thread)

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am wanting to see about judging some interest on a few things. I am thinking of upgrading but in order to do so I will have to sell most of what I have.

D90 body- ~10,100 clicks, near mint condition. $700
D90 Nikon Grip- near mint condition $125
Nikon 18-105 VR- 9.5/10 $275
 
Last edited:
All PM's replied.
 
Bump. I thought there would be more interest. Could also be interested in trade toward a D700.
 
If there isn't a rule requiring you to post an asking price there should be. Are you looking for the highest bidder? Ebay is a good resourse.
 
Asking $5,000. But feel free to offer :)
 
Bump, prices added.
 
i'm very interested in the 70-200. do you have photos of it?
 
I do but I am currently not at home. PM me your email.
 
PM sent days ago with no response. still interested, but i need to buy one of these soon!
 
I never got your pm. Ive had no interest on the other items so I don't plan to sell unless they can all go. I needed to sell it all to afford the D700.
 
Sale pending on the D90. The 70-200 has been taken off the market. If the D90 gets sold I will need to sell the other things also.
 
Bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom