maineiac
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2009
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Maine
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Just bought a D90
and itching to learn how to properly use this wonderful piece of equipment.
I'm at the bookstore and there are several books to teach a person how to master their D90: Nikon D90 For Dummies ($29.99), David Busch's Nikon D90 ($29.99), and the Nikon D90 Digital Field Guide by J. Dennis Thomas ($19.99).
Is buying one of these worth it? Or can I get most of what these books include via the manual and resources on the web? I'm also getting a free hour-long tutorial from an employee at the camera store where I bought my camera.
Considering free resources (manual and online) and my in-store tutorial, do people think it is worth it to buy one of these books?
And, if so, are there a line of books (...For Dummies or David Busch) that are superior to the others?
Thanks!
and itching to learn how to properly use this wonderful piece of equipment.I'm at the bookstore and there are several books to teach a person how to master their D90: Nikon D90 For Dummies ($29.99), David Busch's Nikon D90 ($29.99), and the Nikon D90 Digital Field Guide by J. Dennis Thomas ($19.99).
Is buying one of these worth it? Or can I get most of what these books include via the manual and resources on the web? I'm also getting a free hour-long tutorial from an employee at the camera store where I bought my camera.
Considering free resources (manual and online) and my in-store tutorial, do people think it is worth it to buy one of these books?
And, if so, are there a line of books (...For Dummies or David Busch) that are superior to the others?
Thanks!