What's new

Field Guide for D90

Texas Parrothead

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a field guide for my D80 written by David Busch and found it extremely valuable.

Since I just purchased a D90 are there any recommendations for a good Field Guide?

I see one written by David Busch and one by J. Dennis Thomas.

Either one better than the other or are there better ones out there?
 
I am using a Magic Lantern Guide by Simon Stafford which includes a Quick Reference Wallet Card. This works for me. Purchase from Amazon.Com
I own among other things a D90 with assorted lenes.


Regards,
From New Member
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom