D90 or EOS500D

Alot of manufactured products are in short supply. I think the companies underestimated the demand for products. Other than say maybe cars, other products are still in demand. But because they cut back on production. Now there is a shortage of popular products.

The SB-600 will work great with the D90. Has tilt, swivel, zooming head like the bigger more expensive units. It just doesn't quite have the same power output. But its a great flash for your needs it sounds.

Alot of manufactured products are in short supply. I think the companies underestimated the demand for products. Other than say maybe cars, other products are still in demand. But because they cut back on production. Now there is a shortage of popular products.

The SB-600 will work great with the D90. Has tilt, swivel, zooming head like the bigger more expensive units. It just doesn't quite have the same power output. But its a great flash for your needs it sounds.

I found a couple of places (from my friends) who have some piece of D90. Shall i go ahead and get it?????????
my worry is that , will there be any drop in price when the stocks come????
definitely they will not discontinue this one, so why the shortage is worrying me a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back