Da Black N De White - For C & C

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's such a gloomy day here in Toronto, I thought maybe some black and white shots were in order. I'm very much missing my Canon T2i while she's in the shop. Starting to have withdrawals. We used to spoon each night after lights out. Now I'm all alone without her. They better return her in better condition that when she left here. I asked them to throw in a boob job while they're at it. Finger crossed.

Here are a few black & white for kicks and giggles. Some were taken with my T2i while the others with my old point & shoot. Hope y'all don't mind me posting a couple more than usual. C & C is, as always, welcome and encouraged. Thanks.

April21-104-EDIT2.jpg

Brickworks-0198-EDIT.jpg

SaturdayApril-116-EDIT.jpg

SaturdayApril-122-EDIT.jpg

FebSat-480-EDIT.jpg

FebSat-212-EDIT.jpg

Panasonic-087-EDIT.jpg

April21-220-EDIT.jpg

They're all great, but 7...Oh. My. Lawd.

I think #6 makes a very interesting location for a photograph. Good lines, shapes. Maybe there are times when it is less busy? A long exposure shot, say around 1/8, could produce some interesting results.

some great shots! Not to mention, your intro made me laugh. "I asked for them to throw in a boob job. fingers crossed."

Hahaha

nice, i went there a few time (picture #7)

#1 I like but I might crop it so you get just the guy and the texture of the carpets
#2 sky is nice
#3 sky is too white...
#4 5 & 6 I like, with #7 being my favorite, and #4 close behind.

Most reactions

Back