Daaa Bears!!!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, since I haven't seen many posts of Football players, I thought I would share some from todays training camp here in my home town. They have been coming here for a few years now, and this was the first year that I have been able to make it out to see them. I thought I would share a couple since I don't see many posts on here like this. I am mot ,uch of a football fan, but since they are my hometown team...I thought I would strole out and take a sneak peek of whats to come this year.

Cedric-Benson.jpg

Brian-Griese.jpg

Bears.jpg

Great shots, good timing on the hand-off shot.

Your a Bears fan? Interesting, I got season tickets for my Chargers and the regular season opener is Chicago @ San Diego. You guys are goin down!

I can't wait for some football!

BEARS rule!!!! Hooray fro the home team. Nice photos!

Your a Bears fan? Interesting, I got season tickets for my Chargers and the regular season opener is Chicago @ San Diego. You guys are goin down!

I can't wait for some football!

Yea, we'll see about that. We will take you down. I spoke to Lovie, and he was like, we will just march right past them as if they didnt even exsist.

Looks like the war is on! Anyway, even though it was a very hot day for training camp (at least it was for sitting in the bleachers), you did a nice job on the photos.

Awesome shots! I love sports pictuers and I don't see enough of them on this forum! I would really love taking sports pictures but it's tough for me. I don't have a lens that will bring me close enough! Can you provide me with some exif data?

Awesome shots! I love sports pictuers and I don't see enough of them on this forum! I would really love taking sports pictures but it's tough for me. I don't have a lens that will bring me close enough! Can you provide me with some exif data?

Thanks, absolutely....

70-300mm Canon Lens
2x Tele-converter
f/5.6
500-640th shutter speed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back