Dachshund

twoshoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My 4 year old Dachshund. I was trying to find a more interesting take on my dog photos. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2660377131_16f2c084c6_b.jpg

Thank you

This is a cool photo. I think you did a good job of separating this shot from your typical dog photo. It creates a good feeling...

I love daschunds, and they are my favorite breed of dog. I've never had the pleasure of owning one (or having him/her own me as it usually ends up, lol), as I can't bring myself to buy a dog as long as there are others in shelters without homes. But someday, maybe I'll find a wiener dog at the pound...

I want to see more of this beautiful pup, also. I would suggest (though I warn you I'm only a beginner), to get some shots showing of the hound's slender body. I think it will help show of what makes this cool pup unique from other dogs. But this is no comment to this shot, only something else I would like to see. Truthfully, you could post 10 shots of your pup and I would still want to see more.

BTW, what is his/her name?

Thank you for your comments. Her name is Maisie, here are a few more photos of her.

2673290847_3ec743e2e1_b.jpg

2324162477_740c465a13_b.jpg

2324975098_90c9c7e5bb_b.jpg

Thanks for your interest. Sorry they're not all black and white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back